No first time hikers allowed.
** Mandatory for the Rwenzori participants.
- Casual slacks or cargo pants
- Comfy hiking shoes (No doll Shoes, No shorts)
- Carry an extra T-Shirt (Always)
*** This could be a "Muddy Affair"
- The meeting time will not be flexible. 4:30 am sharp, and depart promptly right after.
What to carry:-
- A medium backpack to carry your lunch and snacks.
- Packed lunch and something extra to share with our guards and guides
- A jacket or something warm for the cold morning and evening
- Rain gear or water proof gear just in-case.
- Hat / cap for sun protection
- Snacks, energy bars etc.
- Sun screen
- Plenty of water 2 -3 ltrs.
- Round trip transport
- Water 1 ltr
- Park fees
- Armed guards (2)
- Citizens (To be posted)
*E.A residents (To be posted)
*Non - Citizens, Park fees (To be posted)
#Rurimweria #XtrymHikes #XtrymFreinds #XtrymAdventures#TembeaKenya #MagicalKenya #NyandaruaCounty