7 ponds Hike Aberdares. Photo credits
Prepare a full day hike 7- 9 hrs.
What to carry:-
- A medium backpack to carry your lunch and snacks.
- Packed lunch and something extra to share with our guards and guides
- A jacket or something warm for the cold morning and evening
- Rain gear or water proof gear
- Hat / cap for sun protection
- Snacks, energy bars etc.
- Sun screen
- Plenty of water 2 -3 ltrs.
- Casual slacks or cargo pants
- Comfy hiking shoes (No doll Shoes, No shorts)
- Carry an extra T-Shirt (Always)
***This could be a "Muddy Affair"
- The meeting time will not be flexible. 4:30 am sharp, and depart promptly right after.
- Round trip transport
- Water 1 ltr
- Park fees
- Armed guards (2)
- Citizens KSh. 3,500
*E.A residents KSh. 4,750
*Non - Citizens, Park fees (To be posted)
***All reservations require a minimum deposit of KSh. 1,800 by August 17th. 2019
- Go to Mpesa menu
- Select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Select 'Pay bill'
- Business number #400200
- Acct number #01148108758900
All transaction must be confirmed with Xtrym Adventures Staff on 0717261033
*Disclaimer: Deposits made are used for reservations / bookings. (third party service providers)
#7Ponds #XtrymHikes #MtKenya #XtrymFreinds #TembeaKenya #MagicalKenya #NyandaruaCounty #Xtrym #XtrymAdventures