Kenton and Nathan’s Hills are part of series of Kijabe hills that lies on Kikuyu Escarpment.
The Kenton Hill rises to an altitude of , 2,500m asl while Nathan’s hill is on the former white highland reaching 2,800m asl.
The hike starts along Nairobi / Naivasha road, the first Kijabe hill is currently known as KENTON, then we go through Old Kijabe town to new Kijabe town, Hit a series of sharp ascends to Korio village, Mbau-ini village and then the last hil Nathan’s to Magina shopping centepast Mai-Mahiu which goes all the way up and across to the Nairobi / Nakuru road. (Finish line)
This is the first prep hike for Mt. Kenya participants.
- You MUST have an adventurous spirit
- Casual slacks or cargo pants
- Comfy hiking shoes (No Sandals, No doll Shoes, No Bata Ngomas, No shorts & def. No skirts)
- Carry an extra T-Shirt (Always)
What to carry:-
- A medium backpack to carry your lunch and snacks.
- Packed lunch and something extra to share with our guides and new found friends
- A jacket or something warm for the cold morning and evening
- Rain gear or water proof gear just in-case.
- Hat / cap for sun protection (Plenty of sun there)
- Snacks, energy bars etc.
- Sun screen
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Extra water 3 - 4 ltrs.
Cost :- To Be Posted
Citizens / Residents / Non-Residents
- Round trip transport
- Guide and community fees
- 1 ltr bottled water
Go to Mpesa menu
Select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
Select ‘Buy Goods and Services’
Enter Xtrym Adventures Till # 811149
All transaction must be confirmed with Xtrym Adventures Staff on 0717261033
#TembeaKenya #SupportLocal #Kijabe #Kenton #Nathans #Adventurous#XtrymHikes #Mountains #Hikers #XtrymFun #XtrymFriends #GoXtrym#XtrymAdventures