Overnight / camping
- Casual slacks or cargo pants
- Proper hiking shoes (No Sandals, No doll Shoes, No Bata Ngomas, No shorts & def. No skirts)
- Carry an extra T-Shirt (Always)
What to carry:-
- A medium backpack to carry your lunch and snacks.
- Packed lunch and something extra to share with our guides and new found friends
- A jacket or something warm for the cold morning and evening
- Rain gear or water proof gear just in-case. (Very Windy on the mountain too)
- Hat / cap for sun protection (Plenty of sun there)
- Snacks, energy bars etc.
- Sun screen / Sunglasses
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Extra water 3 - 4 ltrs.
- Sleeping bag
- Valid Passport / Permit
- Yellow Fever card
Cost :- KSh 8,500
Citizens - KSh.
Residents - (Call)
Non-Residents - (Call)
- Round trip transport (Overland)
- Guide and community fees (Tanzania)
- Light lunch on Saturday (En route)
- Dinner Saturday
- Breakfast and lunch (Sunday)
- Camping fees (2 man tents shared)
- Drinking water
- Hiking gear
- Go to Mpesa menu
- Select ‘Lipa na Mpesa’
- Select 'Pay bill'
- Business number #400200
- Acct number #01148108758900
***All reservations require a minimum deposit of KSh. 3,500 by October 12th.. 2019
*Disclaimer: Deposits made are used for reservations / bookings. (third party service providers)
#Tanzania #Namanga #Longido #Hikers #XtrymHikes #Mountains #Camping #GoXtrym #TembeaAfrica #XtrymOutdoors #GoXtrym #XtrymAdventures